Giving You The Finger.

I wore this to class on Tuesday, though it's become a bit of a uniform as of late. You see, I have my 3D Design class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have to dress accordingly, especially considering our latest project (see below). Thus, jeans and men's shirts are the way to go. I'm pretty sure I wore the same shirt and jeans last Thursday, I just changed up the accessories. Ho-hum. I bought the necklace at the same estate sale, lengthening it with another necklace. I like the sound the shells make when they clash.

 Our class is working on an installation piece to be featured outside of the Fine Arts building upon completion.  It's supposed to look like a massive zombie surfacing from his grave. My group is working on the hand and forearm that is crawling up from its earthy grave. The skeletal aspect is done, now we're on to wrapping with cardboard. Can you see why my recent T/TH numbers have been covered in sawdust?

 The wrapping is a whole lot simpler than cutting the wood and assembling the underlying structure, though I definitely had a hard time using the stapler. I am a weakling. 

 Here's the beginnings of the hand. Isn't it fun? I can't wait for the whole thing to be completely finished.
It's going to look so incredible! I love this class.

 ->Drab Army Shirt, thrifted
->Dark Gray Knit Tee, Half of Half
->High-Waisted Skinnies, Cititrends
->Black Slouch Ankle Boots, Thrifted
->Shell Necklace, Last Friday's Estate Sale

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (October 9, 2010 at 12:22 PM)  

cant wait to see the finished piece, it already looks amazing

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP