Down the Rabbit Hole.

 So Sunday my friend and I came across an estate sale that wouldn't open until 2pm,
thus we decided to kill time at a nearby Goodwill and Irish Pub.
I only bought three items, but they just so happen to work very nicely together.
Score? Mega-score!

 I am particularly fond of my newly acquired 100% Cashmere gramps-cardi.
I found it in the men's section! 
Case in point: don't limit your thrifting to the ladies section.

Here's a closeup of my necklace.
D'awh! It's the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
Scored this one at the antique mall on Saturday for a dollar.
Score!

 I think the three items from Goodwill totaled around 10 bucks, not too shabby!
The lace shirt is scalloped, but hiding underneath the cardi and the floral-paisley pleated skirt.
The skirt didn't need to be hemmed. 
I'm trying my best not to buy things that need alterations...because they usually sit in my closet.
Speaking of, I need to do alterations! 

->Lace T-shirt, Goodwill
->Pleated Skirt, Goodwill
->Cashmere Cardigan, Goodwill
->White Rabbit Necklace, Midtowne Antique Mall
->Granny Fringe Black Boots, Ebay
->Beige Snakeskin Waistbelt, Wolfe Street
->Burgundy Beret, Gift

Until next time, ♥.

Meream  – (November 20, 2010 at 1:04 AM)  

Those are great finds!!! Seriously. I am so jealous. I'll go out and thrift now to see if I can be as lucky as you. Haha

Amanda  – (November 22, 2010 at 6:59 PM)  

What a great cardi! And necklace! And outfit! Seriously, Myriam, I always love what you put together, and I am totally jealous of your thrifting luck :)

Amanda

Danielle  – (November 28, 2010 at 5:20 PM)  

Oooh, scalloped things are so nice :)

In a perfect world, I would get a job in retail. But where was your first job?

Lucy, Dear Fish  – (November 29, 2010 at 1:51 PM)  

I discovered your blog through Starr's, and you are so lovely! Your hairdo is wonderful and I really like all of the looks on here. I'm jealous of your cardigan, I thrifted a few really awesome fisherman sweaters recently but I am slightly allergic to wool so I find them so itchy! I wish I had a nice cashmere cardigan like yours to wear!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP